Designing your Dream Landscape
Your Home is a Reflection of Yourself.
Updating your home’s landscaping is a great way to increase the value of your property and create outdoor spaces for relaxing and entertaining. Whether you want to focus on your front yard, backyard or entire piece of land, there are many interesting options to consider. In the backyard you can create a space for entertaining friends and family complete with an outdoor kitchen, fire feature, pool and more, or you could create a lush garden that attracts wildlife and allows you to relax and reflect. In the front yard you could amp up curb appeal with a beautiful walkway or you could tear up your lawn in favor of an eco-friendly garden.
We Work With You.
We work with you from the initial design concept onwards and stay with you throughout the whole project until it is completed. We are always onsite to ensure that the approved design is the finished landscape. Our experience, design capabilities and unwavering attention to quality are focused on delivering landscapes that provide the maximum beauty and value for a client’s investment.
How We Work
We begin by creating a plan of your current landscape and layout. This forms the basis for our site appraisal which includes:
- What is the ratio of lawn to built up area?
- Where will people enter and leave the lawn from and what are the traffic patterns? This ensures that freedom of movement and functionality are given their due importance.
- What are the natural light and shade conditions? This allows us to select the right plants, foliage and colors to create the best appearance.
- Which areas will be most used and have the maximum wear?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the current landscape?
Through all these steps the client is involved as much as he or she wants to be. Once the appraisal is completed a design professional will visit your home to create a customized design which will include client preferences. This concept is then developed in our studio and presented to you as a color concept drawing which is accompanied by a detailed itemization of the materials and labor required to complete the project. We go through all this in detail with you and once the design is approved, the contract is signed and the invoice is raised. After payment is received, the installation is scheduled, once again keeping the client’s convenience in mind.
- At every stage of the design process, your input is essential to ensure the quality of the project with limited revisions.