Professional Installation of your Hardscape
Professional Pavers Installation
Keep Off The Grass
A garden is a place to walk. And a beautifully landscaped one adds immeasurably to the pleasure. And while walking on grass is great, there are times and places in the garden where a path or walkway adds to both functionality and beauty. Walkways enable you to walk through the landscape without disturbing it and damaging plants and flower beds. They can also be a part of the design and add another dimension to its appeal.
At Landscape Pros we know the importance of walkways both in terms of aesthetic appeal and practicality.
Elements Of Walkway Design
When the layman thinks of landscaping he thinks of plants, trees and flowerbeds and their layout. But these all need a connection or unifying factor and walkways provide this. Without them, a garden can become disjoined with no connection between the different aspects and no organized transition from one area to another. There are many aspects to walkway design including:
- The use of formal or straight paths with angles and turns or informal ones which meander and are curved. The choice depends on the type of landscape
- The width of the path must suit the layout and garden size along with accommodating the expected traffic flow.
- The materials used for the path must match the exterior of the house
- Using design features to indicate destinations – places where the visitor is invited to pause and look around
- The use of the right material such as flagstone or slate that fits in with the landscape aura and design
- Designing a lighting system that allows for comfortable use at night while also adding to the appeal of the landscape
- Using the paths to hold gravel, mulch etc. in place
- Using the right plants to border the paths to add to the appeal
Choosing The Right Walkway Option
A great deal of knowledge and experience is needed to create the right walkways for a landscape. Landscape Pros has both and we use our expertise to give our clients walkways and paths that are both functional and also serve to enhance the beauty of their gardens. Contact us so that we may show you the path and walkway options available to you and how they can add to the appeal of your landscape.
- We work with you from the initial design concept onwards and stay with you, and the project, every step of the way, until it is completed. We are always onsite to ensure that the approved design is the finished landscape. Our experience, design capabilities and unwavering attention to quality are focused on delivering landscapes that provide the maximum beauty and value for a client’s investment.
Landscape & Hardscape
- Water Features
- Retaining Walls
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Weed Control
- Insect and Disease Control
- Hand Weeding
- Tree Maintenance
- Fertilization of plants and materials
- Leaf Removal
- Irrigation Systems Maintenance
- Mowing of all turf areas.